Are you looking for a career change that offers on-the-job training to learn a new trade? C&L Aviation Services, a C&L Aviation Group company, is looking to fill three Aircraft Upholstery Technician Apprentice positions at our Bangor, Maine facility.
Summary: The Upholstery Technician Apprentice training program has been designed to train individuals in the skills required to build, assemble, and upholster aircraft interiors.
What you will learn:
Basic and advanced functions of a sewing machine
- Sewing a variety of materials
- Pattern cutting
- Various types of stitching techniques
- Sewing multiple angles and boarding
- Proper techniques for gluing panels
- Willingness to learn a new trade if you don’t have previous experience
- Must have strong work habits and keen attention to detail
- Must be able to clear a pre-employment criminal background check and DOT drug screening.
This is a full-time, paid apprenticeship program and includes the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- 401k matching