Are you an A&P Mechanic seeking a rewarding career? Do you have a positive and upbeat attitude? Do you enjoy teaching and sharing your skills and experience with mechanically inclined individuals and taking newly graduated A&P Mechanics under your wing? C&L Aviation has the perfect job for you! Come join our team and help us continue to grow.
- Working with Apprentices and Newly Licensed A&P Mechanics to effectively teach/train
- Provide immediate feedback as well as perform quarterly reviews
- Serves as a role model for ethical behavior and maintains a professional, dignified work environment
- Teach and assist in completing the required paperwork for the aircraft
- Help complete On the Job (OJT) Training forms
C&L Aviation is a growing MRO specializing in the heavy maintenance and upgrade of regional aircraft and business jets. As we grow, we need additional mechanics to achieve the work required and have found hiring fresh A&P mechanics and mechanically inclined individuals is an effective way to grow our workforce. As part of this, we want to teach these new recruits the skills and effective methods to work on aircraft. Some of this knowledge just comes with experience and having people to help mentor them speeds up the learning process.
- A&P License with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Previous jobs in either coaching or mentoring preferred but not required
- Ability to interact effectively with personnel at all organizational levels
- Prioritize workload to maintain schedules for assigned trainees and aircraft
This is a Full-Time Position and includes the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Matching 401k
If you enjoy watching people grow as a person and in their roles then this is the job for you. A very rewarding way to share the knowledge you have built up over your career.Apply Now