C&L Aerospace, a growing international aviation company, has an opening at their Bangor, Maine office for a full-time Collections/Accounting Clerk. You will be part of our close-knit accounting team. The role will have a major focus on managing the Accounts Receivables and working with customers to collect payments, as well as other aspects of bookkeeping,
- Processing Credit Applications
- Handling Open Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Receivables reporting
- Accounts Receivables Insurance
- End-of-month reconciliations
- Accounting packages used include QuickBooks and Quantum (training to be provided using this program).
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate should have collections background
- Candidate must have strong accounts payable skills that will cover all the aspects of the role.
- Candidate must be organized and have an eye for detail
- Have the ability to meet deadlines, be confident and professional in your approach with company contacts, and be a good team player.
- The successful applicant will possess at least 2 years of experience in a similar accounts office role and will have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and an accounting package
Job Status – Full Time
Location – Bangor, ME
This is a Full-Time Position and includes the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability