Employee Onboarding Coordinator
- Do you like meeting new people?
- Do you like helping people?
- Do you often find yourself making all the introductions at parties?
- Are you that outgoing, friendly, and talkative person that all your friends love to be around?
If you just answered yes to these questions then we may have the perfect position for you!
C&L Aviation Services, a C&L Aviation Group company, has an immediate opening for an Employee Onboarding Coordinator. This position requires an enthusiastic individual with an outgoing personality and exceptional organizational skills. This is a new position created due to the company’s continued growth and the need to provide our newly hired people with the best possible experience as they join our company. This role requires someone who is a ‘people person’, who can help new hires feel comfortable and valued leading up to their first day, and until they properly integrate into their new role.
- Coordinate all new employee onboarding and ensure tasks are completed correctly and efficiently
- Coordinate with Director of Marketing, Executive Assistant and/or Hiring Manager for creating and maintaining Job Advertisements
- Review resumes and forward to all managers for local positions hiring in Bangor, Maine office
- Schedule interviews and pre-hire testing for new hire candidates.
- Assist with administrative tasks related to bringing new employees onboard including the creation of personnel files, coordination with internal IT to ensure everything is ready for new hires
- Coordination with training to get new hires on appropriate training schedule
- Assist in finding housing for relocating new hires and help complete their relocation expense report forms as needed
- Perform other duties as required
- Experience in customer service or hospitality industry
- 3-5 years of office experience
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to type 50 wpm
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
What working with us is like
C&L Aviation Group is not your typical aviation company. We believe strongly that healthy wages and a happy work environment contribute to a better quality of life, and as such that quality is reflected in your work. At C&L, you’re more than just a pair of hands. You’re an integral part of our team and future growth plans. As such, there is an opportunity for you to improve and advance with our company.
A Better Relationship
Good employees don’t leave jobs, they leave bad bosses. Our talented and trained leadership team cares about you, and your success at C&L. They strive to stay engaged with you to make sure you’re happy and achieving your goals and potential. They also manage by leading and working collaboratively with everyone. This atmosphere leads to happier employees, better work and a respected reputation with our customers.
A Bright Future
It sounds cheesy, but we want your future to shine so bright that you need shades. Here at C&L, we provide an atmosphere that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our future here at C&L is bright too. In fact, our 25-year old company has grown from one guy selling aircraft parts out of his basement to now over 200 people, with a 140,000 Sq. Ft Facility offering parts sales, aircraft heavy maintenance, avionics installations, engineering, interior refurbishments, exterior paint, component repair, and aircraft sales.
It’s been a great ride so far and we plan to keep growing. We need your help to do that. Right now, we have hit a point where we are at capacity turning work away – we need more people! Together, we can continue with our growth plans.
A Bigger Vision
We feel very fortunate to be able to grow the way we have. Because of that, we want to provide opportunities for employees to participate in making a difference in the community around us. The best way for us to do that is to help the community around grow with us. That’s why we have adopted a local school, helped fund a local community garden, provide holiday meals for those in need and purchased winter coats for area children.
If you have a particular way you like to give back to others less fortunate, we would love to hear about it, and work together to integrate that into our existing charitable programs.
About the Area
You’ll find Bangor, Maine area is a great place to live and play. It’s a small community of roughly 100,000 people and the commercial and social center of Northern and Eastern Maine. It is the region’s largest center of retail and service businesses and home to great schools and Universities, College sporting events, a vibrant nightlife, and several exceptional event and concert venues.
This is a Full-Time Position and includes the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability