C&L Aviation Services, a growing aviation company based in Bangor, Maine has an opening for 3 Interior Installation Technicians. Interior Installation technicians will be responsible for the removal, preparation, and installation of aircraft interior components, including doors, bulkheads, and lavatories.
About C&L Aviation Group:
We are a global aviation services and aftermarket support provider for regional and corporate aircraft specializing in quality parts, service, sales, leasing, maintenance, aircraft refurbishment, and aircraft re-marketing, located at a 200,00 sq. ft. facility in Bangor, Maine.
- Performing work on aircraft features such as carpeting, soundproofing mechanisms, lighting, cabinets, wall panels, galleys, and lavatory
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station Manual procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs, and quality specifications
- Safely perform installation, cleaning, and/or fabrication on regional and corporate aircraft
- Reads and interprets blueprints, drawings, and production procedures to determine measurements and installation procedures
- Measures and marks installation areas in aircraft interior, using measuring, marking instruments and templates
- Tests functional performance of installed items
- Strong communication skills
- Installation experience preferred but, not required
- Positive attitude towards productivity, safety, and quality maintenance
- Valid Driver License
- Ability to take responsibility, to work well as a team member, and independently
- Ability to understand and follow directions and complex policies and procedures
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly, move safely in uneven and confined spaces, and safely climb ladders while carrying 25 pounds.
- Adaptable to customer-requested changes
- Previous mechanical experience
What working with us is like
C&L Aviation Group is not your typical aviation company. We believe strongly that healthy wages and a happy work environment contribute to a better quality of life, and as such that quality is reflected in your work. At C&L, you’re more than just a pair of hands. You’re an integral part of our team and future growth plans. As such, there is an opportunity for you to improve and advance with our company.
A Better Relationship
Good employees don’t leave jobs, they leave bad bosses. Our talented and trained leadership team cares about you, and your success at C&L. They strive to stay engaged with you to make sure you’re happy and achieving your goals and potential. They also manage by leading and working collaboratively with everyone. This atmosphere leads to happier employees, better work and a respected reputation with our customers.
A Bright Future
It sounds cheesy, but we want your future to shine so brightly that you need shades. Here at C&L, we provide an atmosphere that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our future here at C&L is bright too. In fact, our 25-year-old company has grown from one guy selling aircraft parts out of his basement to now over 200 people, with a 140,000 Sq. Ft Facility offering parts sales, aircraft heavy maintenance, avionics installations, engineering, interior refurbishments, exterior paint, component repair, and aircraft sales.
It’s been a great ride so far and we plan to keep growing. We need your help to do that. Right now, we have hit a point where we are at capacity turning work away – we need more people! Together, we can continue with our growth plans.
A Bigger Vision
We feel very fortunate to be able to grow the way we have. Because of that, we want to provide opportunities for employees to participate in making a difference in the community around us. The best way for us to do that is to help the community around us grow with us. That’s why we have adopted a local school, helped fund a local community garden, provide holiday meals for those in need, and purchased winter coats for area children.
If you have a particular way you like to give back to others less fortunate, we would love to hear about it, and work together to integrate that into our existing charitable programs.
About the Area
You’ll find Bangor, Maine area is a great place to live and play. It’s a small community of roughly 100,000 people and the commercial and social center of Northern and Eastern Maine. It is the region’s largest center of retail and service businesses and home to great schools and Universities, College sporting events, a vibrant nightlife, and several exceptional event and concert venues.
This is a Full-Time Position and includes the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability