C&L Aerospace, a C&L Aviation Group company, has a remote opening for a Regional Aircraft Engine Specialist to join the Aerospace parts support team. In this position, a successful candidate will coordinate work scope planning, shop visit management, technical review, engine inspections, and more, for C&L and our customers around the globe.
Preferably, the individual should have experience in working with the following engine types:
- Engine work scope planning
- Engine shop visit management
- Technical contract review
- Table inspections
- Borescope technical analysis
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Final invoice review
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Engine leasing management
- Engine trading
- Budget forecasting
- Management reporting
- Provide technical support to sales and administration
- Provide reporting and information to sales staff and administration as required
- Conduct QA inspections of engine components and parts
- Maintain standards and accuracy of work in accordance with company requirements.
- Ensure the correct procedural flow of job files/procedures by way of procedural audits.
- 5-10 years experience working with aircraft engines, preferably the PW100, AE3007, C11/C14, RE100, CT7, and PT6 engines
- Ability to self-manage and work well under minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are desirable
- Strong in-person and remote communication skills
What working with us is like
C&L Aviation Group is not your typical aviation company. We believe strongly that healthy wages and a happy work environment contribute to a better quality of life, and as such that quality is reflected in your work. At C&L, you’re more than just a pair of hands. You’re an integral part of our team and future growth plans. As such, there is an opportunity for you to improve and advance with our company.
A Better Relationship
Good employees don’t leave jobs, they leave bad bosses. Our talented and trained leadership team cares about you, and your success at C&L. They strive to stay engaged with you to make sure you’re happy and achieving your goals and potential. They also manage by leading and working collaboratively with everyone. This atmosphere leads to happier employees, better work, and a respected reputation with our customers.
A Bright Future
It sounds cheesy, but we want your future to shine so bright that you need shades. Here at C&L, we provide an atmosphere that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our future here at C&L is bright too. In fact, our 25-year old company has grown from one guy selling aircraft parts out of his basement to now over 200 people, with a 200,000 Sq Ft Facility offering parts sales, aircraft heavy maintenance, avionics installations, engineering, interior refurbishments, exterior paint, component repair and aircraft sales.
It’s been a great ride so far and we plan to keep growing. We need your help to do that. Right now, we have hit a point where we are at capacity turning work away – we need more people! Together, we can continue with our growth plans.