C&L Aerospace, a C&L Aviation Group company has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager in our Latin American sales team.
- Selling regional and corporate aircraft parts, programs, and services
- Expanding and developing business opportunities in the Latin American market
- Develop a comprehensive plan to strengthen, maintain, and manage customer relationships
- Promote product line penetration
- Respond to customer quote requests as well as general inquiries.
- Maintain current customer fleet/capabilities information
- Travel to maintain regular contact with existing and prospective customers to manage current sales activity and promote new customer solutions.
- Background in market development and sales experience in the aviation industry
- Travel is required for this position
- Attend conferences and trade shows as necessary
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to speak and write English and Spanish
- Computer Skills: Have the ability to quickly and accurately enter data into various software applications, included but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Quantum, and CRM systems
Job Status – Full Time
Location – Miami, FL
What working with us is like
C&L Aviation Group is not your typical aviation company. We believe strongly that healthy wages and a happy work environment contribute to a better quality of life, and as such that quality is reflected in your work. At C&L, you’re more than just a pair of hands. You’re an integral part of our team and future growth plans. As such, there is an opportunity for you to improve and advance with our company.
A Better Relationship
Good employees don’t leave jobs, they leave bad bosses. Our talented and trained leadership team cares about you, and your success at C&L. They strive to stay engaged with you to make sure you’re happy and achieving your goals and potential. They also manage by leading and working collaboratively with everyone. This atmosphere leads to happier employees, better work and a respected reputation with our customers.
A Bright Future
It sounds cheesy, but we want your future to shine so bright that you need shades. Here at C&L, we provide an atmosphere that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our future here at C&L is bright too. In fact, our 25-year old company has grown from one guy selling aircraft parts out of his basement to now over 200 people, with a 140,000 Sq. Ft Facility offering parts sales, aircraft heavy maintenance, avionics installations, engineering, interior refurbishments, exterior paint, component repair and aircraft sales.
It’s been a great ride so far and we plan to keep growing. We need your help to do that. Right now, we have hit a point where we are at capacity turning work away – we need more people! Together, we can continue with our growth plans.
A Bigger Vision
We feel very fortunate to be able to grow the way we have. Because of that we want to provide opportunities for employees to participate in making a difference in the community around us. The best way for us to do that is to help the community around grow with us. That’s why we have adopted a local school, helped fund a local community garden, provide holiday meals for those in need and purchased winter coats for area children.
If you have a particular way you like to give back to others less fortunate, we would love to hear about it, and work together to integrate that into our existing charitable programs.
This is a Full-Time Position and includes the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
To apply for this position, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now