Full-time Employee Benefits
Full-time employees are eligible for C&L’s comprehensive benefits package which includes
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Long-term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical insurance is available through Patient Advocates and is effective on the first full month following 30 days of employment.
- Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, and Life insurances are available through Equitable.
- Dental and Vision insurance become effective the first full month following 30 days of employment.
- Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, and Life insurances become effective on the first month after 90 days of employment.
Full-time employees may enroll in C&L’s 401K program on the first of the month following their 3-month probationary period. C&L matches 50% up to employees’ 8% contribution.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Employees are entitled to paid leave, which may be used for vacation and/or paid sick leave. The annual paid leave is 10 days for new hires and accumulates during tenure.