C&L Aviation Group is seeking an organized and enthusiastic Maintenance Training Specialist in our Bangor, Maine headquarters.
- This position will be responsible for the control, development, and coordination of all aviation maintenance-related training.
- Coordinate all aviation maintenance training for C&L Aviation Services.
- Conduct all maintenance training required.
- Respond to various requests for training as approved by the Director, Quality & Compliance.
- Conduct all training in accordance with guidelines established in the C&L Training Program Manual.
- Develop and implement new course syllabus as situations warrant for new customer aircraft.
- Assist in the development or revision of company procedures.
- Maintain all Aviation Maintenance Training records and the Maintenance Training Manual in a state of regulatory compliance.
- Train maintenance personnel in the following areas:
- Aircraft Systems
- Company Procedures
- Company Manuals
- Safety Procedures
- Federal Aviation Regulations
- All recurrent training as necessary.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director, Quality & Compliance.
- Possess an Airframe and Powerplant License
- Applicant must be familiar with FAR Part 145 Repair Station Operations and FAR Part 121 Air Carrier Operations.
- Minimum of 2 years prior training experience in an aircraft maintenance environment.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
- Applicants must have training experience preferably with regional jet and turboprop aircraft.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient computer and software skills.
- Proficient touch-typing skills.
This is a Full-Time Position and includes the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- 401k matching
- To apply for this position, please fill out our application and submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
What working with us is like
C&L Aviation Group is not your typical aviation company. We believe strongly that healthy wages and a happy work environment contribute to a better quality of life, and as such that quality is reflected in your work. At C&L, you’re more than just a pair of hands. You’re an integral part of our team and future growth plans. As such, there is an opportunity for you to improve and advance with our company.
A Better Relationship
Good employees don’t leave jobs, they leave bad bosses. Our talented and trained leadership team cares about you, and your success at C&L. They strive to stay engaged with you to make sure you’re happy and achieving your goals and potential. They also manage by leading and working collaboratively with everyone. This atmosphere leads to happier employees, better work, and a respected reputation with our customers.
A Bright Future
It sounds cheesy, but we want your future to shine so bright that you need shades. Here at C&L, we provide an atmosphere that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our future here at C&L is bright too. In fact, our 25-year-old company has grown from one guy selling aircraft parts out of his basement to now over 200 people, with a 200,000 Sq. Ft Facility offering parts sales, aircraft heavy maintenance, avionics installations, engineering, interior refurbishments, exterior paint, component repair and aircraft sales.
It’s been a great ride so far and we plan to keep growing. We need your help to do that. Right now, we have hit a point where we are at capacity turning work away – we need more people! Together, we can continue with our growth plans.
A Bigger Vision
We feel very fortunate to be able to grow the way we have. Because of that, we want to provide opportunities for employees to participate in making a difference in the community around us. The best way for us to do that is to help the community around us grow with us. That’s why we have adopted a local school, helped fund a local community garden, provide holiday meals for those in need, and purchased winter coats for area children.
If you have a particular way you like to give back to others less fortunate, we would love to hear about it, and work together to integrate that into our existing charitable programs.
About the Area
You’ll find Bangor, Maine area is a great place to live and play. It’s a small community of roughly 100,000 people and the commercial and social center of Northern and Eastern Maine. It is the region’s largest center of retail and service businesses and home to great schools and Universities, College sporting events, a vibrant nightlife, and several exceptional event and concert venues.Apply Now