Job Purpose: The primary responsibility is to successfully market and sell the products and services offered by C&L Aviation Services for Avionics, Maintenance, Paint, and Interior departments for the Northeast territory. Professional representation of our company will be made through personal sales visits, direct mail, phone calls, and any other appropriate cost-effective means needed to develop customers, present proposals, and close sales. To promote all of C&L Aviation’s services while upholding C&L’s high standard of quality in customer service.
Reports to: Senior Vice President of Business Development – MRO
Requirements of the Position:
- BA in Business Administration or Marketing or technical equivalent
- Prior successful sales experience preferred – the ability to close sales
- Technical expertise in jet, turbine, and turbo prop aircraft – maintenance and/or avionics-related systems, interior, and paint.
- Basic computer skills to perform reporting and tracking process
- The ability to obtain knowledge on selling all tech sales products
- Extensive travel is required
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Direct sales in the region of responsibility
- Successfully and profitably sell products and services by servicing existing customers and by developing new customers in accordance with tech sales regional goals
- Continually increase the level of knowledge about our customer’s needs and requirements while contributing to new product ideas and initiatives
- Work closely with the tech sales support group and department managers to obtain the appropriate information and pricing to facilitate and close the sale
- Coordinate sales efforts with customers, scheduling, department managers, and appropriate operations personnel at the base facilities taking into account skill requirements and production capabilities
- Contribute to the tech sales plan, goals, and budget in support of the Avionics, Maintenance, Paint, and Interior department’s goals, objectives and budgets
- Utilize the prospecting database (JetNet), CRM (Sugar), and follow-up system
- Develop sales leads in the territory, follow up on sales leads in the territory generated by marketing efforts and sales support and turn these leads into sales
- Maintain expense control and submit expense reports by the established deadlines
- Communicate with the Director of Marketing on any sales or support materials that may be needed
- Be a symbol of C&L’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Other duties as assigned
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
Regularly required to sit, walk, stand, talk, and hear and lift objects up to 10 pounds. Occasionally required to climb or balance, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, reach with hands or arms, grasp or pull and lift up to 25 pounds. Will have limited exposure to outside weather conditions, fumes, and loud noises.
NOTE: The objective of this job description is to define the primary purpose and responsibilities of this job and will be used for review purposes. This job description is subject to change and other job duties could be added or assigned at any time.Apply Now