C&L Aerospace, a C&L Aviation Group company, is a leading supplier of aircraft parts and services to a global market, and we are proud of our reputation for quality and excellence. This is an exciting opportunity to work for the Bangor, Maine office in a role that is both challenging and rewarding with the possibility of expansion.
This challenging role involves maintaining relationships with a variety of globally distributed clients.
- Provide support to the sales team
- Serve a primary internal point of contact for all customer inquiries
- Input customer requests for quote in Quantum ERP system (Q) and, with salesperson guidance, coordinate delivery of quotation to customer
- Input customer purchase orders and, with salesperson guidance, coordinate payment terms with finance and shipping/delivery terms and documentation with logistics department
- Raise and issue return material authorizations (RMAs) to customers requesting to return products
- Liaise with clients, sales staff and internal departments to ensure customer orders, quotations, agreements, and work in process are effectively managed to meet time, budget and contractual obligations
- Contribute to the achievement of monthly sales goals and budgets
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to type 50 wpm
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Sales experience preferred
- Training on Quantum and the aviation industry will be provided.
Job Status – Full Time
Location – Bangor, ME
This is a Full-Time Position and includes the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
What working with us is like
C&L Aviation Group is not your typical aviation company. We believe strongly that healthy wages and a happy work environment contribute to a better quality of life, and as such that quality is reflected in your work. At C&L, you’re more than just a pair of hands. You’re an integral part of our team and future growth plans. As such, there is an opportunity for you to improve and advance with our company.
A Better Relationship
Good employees don’t leave jobs, they leave bad bosses. Our talented and trained leadership team cares about you, and your success at C&L. They strive to stay engaged with you to make sure you’re happy and achieving your goals and potential. They also manage by leading and working collaboratively with everyone. This atmosphere leads to happier employees, better work and a respected reputation with our customers.
A Bright Future
It sounds cheesy, but we want your future to shine so bright that you need shades. Here at C&L, we provide an atmosphere that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our future here at C&L is bright too. In fact, our 25-year old company has grown from one guy selling aircraft parts out of his basement to now over 200 people, with a 140,000 Sq. Ft Facility offering parts sales, aircraft heavy maintenance, avionics installations, engineering, interior refurbishments, exterior paint, component repair, and aircraft sales.
It’s been a great ride so far and we plan to keep growing. We need your help to do that. Right now, we have hit a point where we are at capacity turning work away – we need more people! Together, we can continue with our growth plans.
A Bigger Vision
We feel very fortunate to be able to grow the way we have. Because of that, we want to provide opportunities for employees to participate in making a difference in the community around us. The best way for us to do that is to help the community around grow with us. That’s why we have adopted a local school, helped fund a local community garden, provide holiday meals for those in need and purchased winter coats for area children.
If you have a particular way you like to give back to others less fortunate, we would love to hear about it, and work together to integrate that into our existing charitable programs.Apply Now